Fast & Loose / Vans BMX Style 114
The FAST AND LOOSE crew has members all over the world from all different backgrounds. It is the shared love of BMX that brought them together and formed the strongest bonds. When it came to building their Holiday 22 collection, the idea was simple: to make footwear and apparel that would allow them to stand out as individuals but still feel connected to the crew that reminds them that they are never alone.
Featuring an exclusive FAST AND LOOSE colorway, the all-new BMX Style 114 is made to handle the unique support and durability needs specific to BMX. Designed with BMX in mind, we added an integrated toe cap and a medial sidewall crank bash reinforcement for durability. It also features internal tongue straps to lock your feet in place and POPCUSH™ sockliners for extra cushioning and impact protection to keep you riding longer and progressing faster.
The Vans x FAST AND LOOSE BMX Style 114 is made with suede, denim, and TecTuff leather uppers.
• Vans x FAST AND LOOSE collection
• VANS WAFFLECUP BMX CONSTRUCTION - A first of its kind in BMX, specifically designed to deliver the best combination of pedalfeel, support, and durability.
• UNRIVALED DURABILITY - Medial sidewall crank bash reinforcement and reinforced DURACAP™ underlays in high-wear areas add unrivaled durability to prolong the life of each shoe.
• POPCUSH CUSHIONING - Our best cushioning and impact protection. POPCUSH™ energy return footbeds protect your feet while helping to lessen leg fatigue for longer rides.
• VDFPR (Van Doren Factory Pedal Recipe) - This is our latest proprietary gum rubber compound, specifically formulated to enhance pedal grip and durability. Tested and approved by the Vans innovation team and the top factory team riders, VDFPR is only available on BMX WaffleCup construction.